[CVE-2022–36137]ChurchCRM Version 4.4.5 — Stored XSS Vulnerability at sHeader
ChurchCRM Version 4.4.5 has XSS vulnerabilities that allow attackers to store XSS via location input sHeader.
<img src="test" onerror=confirm("Grim-The-Ripper-Team-by-SOSECURE-Thailand")>
- ChurchCRM Version 4.4.5 https://github.com/ChurchCRM/CRM/releases/tag/4.4.5
- Google Chrome Version 103.0.5060.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Steps to attack:
- Login with admin credential.
2. Go to the “Admin” as show in the picture and Click on the “Edit General Settings”
3. Next, Go to the “System Settings”. click on the “sHeader” input then enter the XSS payload and press the Save Settings button.
4. After refresh this page The XSS payload will run immediately.
Grim The Ripper Team by SOSECURE Thailand